What does it mean when we say that Smile Magic practices holistic dentistry?
As a holistic dental practice, we do several things:
- Implement materials that are free of harmful products and ingredients (i.e. mercury.)
- Develop a deeper understanding of your current overall health and medical needs, and make adjustments to your dental care plan in a way that is focused on total wellness
- Prioritize dental needs as they relate to other health issues that you may be dealing with
- Consider neuromuscular assessment of how the teeth and jaws function, thereby affecting other parts of the body (i.e. TMJ disorder, neck pain, back pain, posture, etc.)
- Practice minimally invasive dentistry by incorporating advanced technology to diagnose needs earlier and treat them when they’re smaller
- Work alongside of individuals to cater their care in a way that’s considerate of their long term oral health goals and needs