Experienced Sedation Dentistry or Sleep Dentistry in Orange County
Do your palms sweat just thinking about dental visits? Or, you feel an anxiety you just can’t shake?
Sedation dentistry is the answer.
We can put you totally at ease with a number of “conscious sedations” that:
- Induce a restful, relaxed state
- Lessen or eliminate your awareness of the sights, sounds and sensations of treatments
- Leave you feeling relaxed, and with little or no memory of your procedure
Dr. Nazir is fully certified in the State of California and qualified for all sedation dentistry methods.
Who should consider sedation dentistry?
- Have fear, anxiety or phobias about dental visits
- Want to accomplish a lot of dental work in one extended appointment
- Are mentally or physically disabled
If it’s sedation dentistry, Smile Magic does it
We offer all levels of sedation to accommodate different types of patients and procedures. If needed, we can also bring in a licensed anesthesiologist for patients who prefer to be totally asleep for their procedure.
- Intravenous (IV) Sedation—a conscious sedation with a pronounced amnesia effect
- Oral Conscious Sedation—the sedative, taken in pill form, promotes deep relaxation and forgetfulness
- Nitrous Oxide Sedation—Also known as laughing gas, nitrous oxide is inhaled to enhance patient comfort