Dental Implants In Orange County
Dentures: uncomfortable, often painful and a cause of bad breath. The fit inevitably gets worse as the underlying jaw bone continuously shrinks with age.
Dental implants to the rescue. They are essentially replacement teeth that look, feel and operate like natural teeth because they’re made from a tooth-like material and they are anchored securely to your jawbone. Unlike dentures, they offer a comfortable, virtually permanent solution.
We can replace anywhere from a single tooth to an entire set of teeth.
Reliable, pain-free dental implants
Ditch dentures for dental implants at Smile Magic Dentistry. We deliver the most reliable and painless dental implants in Orange County, CA. From a single tooth to an entire set of teeth, we have the expertise and experience to restore your perfect smile. Explore our site to see what our dental implant treatment has to offer.
Benefits guaranteed to raise a smile
- Look real
- Let you eat, chew and taste as you would with real teeth
- Let you talk naturally
- Retain the integrity of bone and facial structure
- Are made of titanium, the most biocompatible metal known to man, and used extensively for reconstructive surgery and hip and joint replacement
- Offer permanent value—implant once, and you’re done
How Tooth Implants Are Done
- Evaluate your teeth and underlying jaw bone
- Place posts and temporary crowns in the bone
- After two to four months of natural bonding, connect a small additional post to the main post
- Fabricate the replacement teeth
- Bond the new permanent crowns to the posts
Voila! You’re ready to face the world with new confidence.